Whenever people think of teachers the first image that comes to mind is the formal suit, and hair scraped back.
- Take care of the dress codes and don’t show off more skin than necessary.
- Keep comfortable footwear option and avoid stilettos because they can strain your legs in the long run.
- Always have a white or black purse ready to go along with your outfit.
- Select some minimalistic silver jewellery and pick up your shades.
- Pink is an ultra-feminine shade and you can never escape from it.
- Go with a bright shade cardigan or blazer with a beige skirt and you will have successfully left behind any traces of going retro.
- Flared frocks are also a great choice, and you can opt for loose-fitting high-waisted trousers with tops.
So, According to me Teacher are the role models for their students, and that is a powerful reason why a teacher must always dress elegantly without looking out of sorts. Wearing an outfit in an intelligent way with confidence will surely get you more respect and attention from both the students and adults.